- White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Combine coconut cream, white chocolate melts and citrus rinds in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium for 1 minute. Stir and repeat process until chocolate melts have melted and mixture is smooth.
Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours but overnight is best.
Roll rounded teaspoons of mixture in balls. Place on tray and refrigerate until firm. Once firm, roll truffles in McKenzie's Moist Flakes Coconut. Refrigerate once more before serving.
- To achieve maximum coverage of coconut flakes around the truffle, dip the truffles in white chocolate before rolling in the coconut. To do this, pierce the uncoated balls with a skewer, dip in melted white chocolate and then roll in the coconut before the chocolate sets. Refrigerate before serving.
- Best eaten chilled so remove from the fridge just before serving.
- Truffles can also be rolled in McKenzie’s Toasted Desiccated Coconut, McKenzie’s Shredded Coconut or McKenzie’s Desiccated Coconut.
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 375g white chocolate cooking melts
- 1 1/2 tsps lime rind, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tsps lemon rind, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cups McKenzie's Moist Flakes Coconut
Rate This Recipe