Tuna & Bean Salad With Creamy Dressing
Prepare and cook White Beans as per packet directions.
In a large salad bowl, combine the cooked beans, tuna, roasted peppers, spinach leaves, chives, parsley, celery and croutons. Toss to combine.
To make the dressing, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad, mix and serve.
Lemon Dill Dressing
- 1 1/4 cups McKenzie's White Beans
- 425g tin tuna, drained
- 2 whole roasted peppers, thinly sliced
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 150g croutons
Rate This Recipe