- SuperBlend Salad with Tomato, Feta & Lemon
SuperBlend Salad with Tomato, Feta & Lemon
In a medium saucepan with 3 cups of boiling water, add 1 cup SuperBlend Fibre. Cook on a medium heat, stirring occasionally for approximately 15 minutes or until grains are tender. Drain and rinse well.
Add SuperBlend Fibre to a large bowl with tomatoes, herbs, rocket and red onion. Toss to combine.
Add the lemon zest and juice, olive oil, half the feta and season to taste. Toss to combine.
Top with remaining feta and pine nuts to serve.
- 1 cup McKenzie's SuperBlend Fibre
- 250g cherry tomatoes medley, halved
- 3 roma tomatoes, roughly chopped into sixths
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 cup rocket
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon; zest and juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- To taste, McKenzie's Natural Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup McKenzie's Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
Rate This Recipe