Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes
- Recipe makes 8 pancakes (4 servings)
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Create a well in the dry ingredients, add the wet ingredients and mix well.
Pour 2 tablespoons batter into a pan greased with butter and cook on both sides until lightly golden.
- For blueberry pancakes, add ½ cup blueberries to the batter.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp McKenzie's Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp McKenzie's Bi-Carb Soda
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Butter, to grease pan
- 1 tbs coca powder
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1/3 cup choc chips
- Cream or whipped cream, for serving