White Christmas Rocky Road
Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
Pour melted white chocolate over the dry mixture and combine.
Pour mixture into a foil lined baking dish and allow to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Remove from dish and cut into pieces to serve.
- Substitute the raspberry lollies with glace cherries or dried cranberries.
- Sprinkle the Rocky Road with extra McKenzie’s Shredded Coconut.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate bits
- 90g pink marshmallows, chopped
- 90g white marshmallows, chopped
- 1/2 cup McKenzie's Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (pistachios recommended)
- 1/2 cup chopped soft raspberry lollies
- 375g white cooking chocolate, melted
Rate This Recipe