Take your desserts to the next level with McKenzie's Gelatine Leaves. It is the perfect ingredient to use when appearance counts, to create a crystal-clear finish. Gelatine Leaves are odourless and flavourless too.
- Platinum strength - 2 leaves of McKenzie's Gelatine Leaves equals approximately 1 tsp McKenzie's Gelatine Powder.
- 4 x McKenzie's Gelatine Leaves sets 500ml liquid (soft set).
- When adding to cold ingredients, soak gelatine leaves in cold water for 5-7 minutes to soften. Squeeze out excess water and melt in a saucepan over the lowest heat to dissolve. Add melted gelatine to cold ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- When adding to hot ingredients, soak gelatine leaves in cold water for 5-7 minutes to soften. Squeeze out excess water. Add gelatine to hot ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Enzymes found in certain fruits such as kiwi, papaya, pineapple, peach, guava and mango will inhibit the gelatine’s setting ability so avoid using it directly in your gelatine mix.
Gelatine Leaves (derived from pork or beef)
We also have gelatine powder. Be sure to check out our entire range of baking aids.