White Bean Salad with Chimichurri
Prepare white beans as per packet directions. Drain.
Meanwhile make chimichurri combining all ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season to taste.
Brush corn with some of the olive oil. Cook corn on a heated grill plate over medium heat, turning occasionally for 15 minutes or until charred. Cool. Cut kernals from cobs.
Place beans and corn on a serving platter with the onion, tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, coriander, juice and olive oil. Serve with chimicurri.
- 1 cup McKenzie's White Beans
- 3 corn cobs, husk removed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- To taste, McKenzie's Australian Natural Sea Salt Grinder
- To taste, McKenzie's Whole Black Peppercorn Grinder
- CHIMICHURRI INGREDIENTS
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cup fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped coarsely
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped finely
Rate This Recipe