- French Style Lentil & Quinoa Salad
French Style Lentil & Quinoa Salad
Prepare lentils as per packet directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
Prepare and cook quinoa as per directions on pack. Drain and set aside to cool.
To prepare dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
In a salad bowl, combine cooked and well drained lentils, quinoa, apple, cucumber, celery and spring onions. Pour over dressing and mix well.
McKenzie’s Red, Black, White or Tri-Colour quinoa can be used in this recipe.
- 3/4 cup McKenzie's French Style Lentils
- 3/4 cup McKenzie's White Quinoa
- 1 red apple, quartered, cored and sliced finely
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced finely into batons
- 3 celery stalks, sliced finely
- 5 spring onions, sliced finely
- DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
- 1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 2 tsps lime or lemon juice
Rate This Recipe