- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is being run by Ward McKenzie Pty Ltd (ABN 52 004 586 645) of 47-51 Slough Road, Altona VIC 3018 (“Promoter”)
- The promotion starts at 9:00 am AEST on 6th July 2022. Entries close and must be received by 11.59 pm AEST on 19th July 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
- The time of entry will, in each case, be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
Who can enter?
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of Ward McKenzie Pty Ltd or Thrive pr + communications and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- If you are under the age of 18 years you must have parental/guardian consent to enter. The parent/guardian agrees to these terms and conditions of the promotion.
How do you enter?
- To enter, you must, during the promotion period:
- Follow @mckenziesfoods on Instagram
- Tag a friend on the competition post
- Tell us the year that the image in the competition post was taken
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- All entries must be made under the entrant’s own Instagram account.
- Entries that are incomplete, incorrect or illegible will be deemed invalid.
- All entries and the intellectual property in them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use any content (in whole or in part) from the entries including reproducing (in any media and with or without accreditation as to the author) the response to the questions in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights which it maintains as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.
- Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that its entries are the original work of the entrant and that the exercise by the Promoter of its rights will not breach the rights of any other person.
Prizes and Judging
- There are five (5) grand prizes to be won over the promotional period. Each winner will receive one (1) hard copy of the McKenzie’s 170th Anniversary Cookbook, valued at AU$39.99 RRP
- The total prize pool value is AU$199.95
- The prizes will be awarded to the best entries (comments), as deemed by the judges. The winning entries must include highlighting all of the differences between the two images.
- Judging of all eligible entries will take place on 20th July 2022.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified in writing on Instagram within two (2) business days of judging (22nd July, 2022), and asked to direct message McKenzie’s with their delivery address and contact information to receive their prize.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after five (5) days, or a winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions, the prize will be forfeited and distributed at our discretion.
- The winners may be announced in a social media post on the McKenzie’s Instagram page and their entry comment might be shared in the post.
- The prizes will be delivered to the address provided by the winners. If a winner lives in Victoria, Australia and the prize cannot be delivered to the
winner’s address for any reason, then we will request the winner to arrange a pick-up of the prize from our head office, located in Altona, Melbourne.
- You are only eligible to win one prize. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw a prize if there are no eligible entrants to receive that prize.
- By accepting a prize, you agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. We reserve the right to use your comments, image and name for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity without compensation.
- A prize, or any unused portion of a prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions, the winner is responsible for all other expenses (if applicable) including flights, spending money, meals (unless specified), drinks, transfers (unless specified), laundry charges, activities (unless specified), incidentals, taxes, energy surcharges, gratuities, services charges, and all other ancillary costs.
- The prize is only available to residents of Australia. The prize may not be combined with any other voucher or offer.
- We reserve the right, at any time, and in our sole discretion to;
- request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry
- disqualify any entrant who we have reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves our possession.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) for a prize greater or equal monetary value and/or specification.
- If for any reason, we are not able to conduct the promotion as planned, including due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or any other causes beyond our control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to take any action that may be available.
- We exclude all warranties in relation to the quality, suitability or merchantability of a prize, except those that cannot be excluded by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian Law, is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the promotion including the supply of goods or services by any person to the prize winners, and where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winners. We accept no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Meta Platforms, Inc. The information provided will only be used for this promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to us and not to Meta Platforms, Inc. The Promoter releases Meta Platforms, Inc. from each entrant into the promotion.
- By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use the personal information we collect from you:
- to conduct this promotion, including determining and notifying the winners and disclosing that information to prize suppliers; and
- for future marketing purposes in any media, including contacting you after this promotion ends,