- Anne's Red Lentil, Pea and Potato Curry
Anne's Red Lentil, Pea and Potato Curry
Heat oil in a saucepan and cook curry paste over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add stock, potatoes and red lentils and bring to the boil, while stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in prepared chick peas, frozen peas, baby spinach and coconut milk. Cook for another 3 minutes. rnServe.
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbs mild curry paste
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 500g potatoes, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 500g sweet potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 cup McKenzie's Red Lentils
- 1/2 cup McKenzie's Chick Peas, prepared and cooked
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 tbs coconut milk
Rate This Recipe