McKenzie's Quinoa Flour 350 g
McKenzie's Quinoa Flour is milled Quinoa grain. Quinoa has been regarded as a superfood due to its rich nutritional benefits.
- Usage Ideas: Cakes, Muffins, Breads, Biscuits, Pancakes, Savoury Dishes.
- Gluten Free, Source of Protein & Dietary Fibre.
- When using this flour as an alternative to wheat flour:
- Smaller amounts of quinoa flour is required due to its higher absorbency.
- Cooking time and temperature will differ (generally lower temp and longer cooking time)
- Other ingredient quantities will need to alter, particularly eggs and liquids.
- Recipes will require more moisture, usually an equal amount to flour.
- Use established quinoa flour recipes to get the best results.
Servings Per Package: 6.6
Serving Size: 50 g
Country of Origin
|Item||Per Serving||Per 100g|
|Energy||765 kJ||1530 kJ|
|Protein||5.7 g||11.3 g|
|Fat, total||2.5 g||4.9 g|
|- saturated||LESS THAN 1 g||LESS THAN 1 g|
|Carbohydrate||32.6 g||65.2 g|
|- sugars||1.0 g||2.0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.4 g||6.8 g|
|Sodium||LESS THAN 5 mg||5 mg|
Product of Peru, Packed in Australia