McKenzie's Bi-Carb Soda - Our Miracle Product
Generations of Australians have relied on McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda for cooking, cleaning and deodorising.
Environmentally friendly and budget-priced, McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda is a must-have product for your home. You'll be amazed at its myriad of uses - an effective, no-fuss alternative to expensive, over-packaged and toxic products. Try McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda today and reap the benefits for you and your family. Look for the familiar blue and white packet, available in convenient 250 gram, 500 gram and 1 kg sizes. Now also available in a New convenient 350g 'shake & pour' recyclable PET jar.
What is Bi-carb Soda?
McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda is made from soda ash (or sodium bicarbonate) which occurs naturally in our environment. The soda ash is mined and then refined to form a safe, pure product you can trust.
Just as it does in its natural form, McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda helps regulate pH - that is, keeps substances balanced in terms of acidity or alkalinity. Hence its high performance in neutralising, cleaning and deodorising.
It couldn't be easier!
There are just so many ways to use McKenzie's Bi-carb soda in your home! Because it is a safe product you can't really go wrong with amounts and proportions (except when you are baking!), but here are some guidelines for the most common ways you'll want to use McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda.
- As a paste: Combine 3 parts of McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda with 1 part of water. Adjust for your desired consistency.
- As a solution: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda in 1 litre of warm water.
- For wiping: Apply McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda directly to a damp sponge or cloth.
- For sprinkling: Sprinkle directly from the packet.
- Remember to test for colourfastness first and rinse afterwards with water where appropriate.
Every day, in so many ways!
McKenzie's Bi-carb Soda has a remarkable number of uses in and around the home. Best of all, you can be confident you are using a non-toxic product that's kind to the environment, your family and your budget.
Browse this list of tips and you'll wonder how you ever managed without it!